Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Squeezing Sand

I had no idea how difficult this would be. My baby turning one. The sadness does not stem from the stage she is currently in, it comes from the speed at which she reached this stage. The reality of the overly warned cliche, "it goes so fast" has finally sunk in. It really does go too fast. I feel like I'm squeezing tight my handful of sand and it continues to slip out between my fingers.  Trying to redirect my focus.

She is the most enjoyable one year old I have ever gotten to spend time with. She makes me laugh and sing and dance all day long.

I have been having so much fun planning her Birdie Birthday Party. This occasion is cause for serious celebration!

As if we needed more motivation to party, the backyard will be complete in time for the guests!












1 comment:

Thomas Turner said...

CANNOT WAIT FOR THE PARTY!!!!

T