Saturday, January 19, 2013

Charlotte-isms

I could probably fill this entire blog with adorable things Charlotte says and I would never run out of posts. Although I might run out of readers. (Readers?)

Anyway, here are a few highlights from the last few days:

After spending 10 minutes signing "Happy Birthday" to all the inanimate objects in our car, per her request, (Ryder's carseat, pacis, Ryder's mirror, etc.) she tells me, "That's enough mom, I'm taking a little break."

We hung a new wall organizer while she was asleep, when she woke up she noticed it immidiately. "That's new right there? Wow, it's amazing!"

She likes to make up songs:

"Ryder....is the cutest baby!"

or her own verses to "Wheels on the Bus"

"The Advent Calendar on the bus goes, 'open the presents...' all through the town!"

and

"The giraffe on the bus goes, 'I have a long neck...' all through the town!"

She spilled some water and said, "Oh darn it! My shirt's all wet, I need to be naked!"

She often tells me, "Mama, don't be so silly!"

Her favorite food is "Mac and Roni and Cheese"

This girl is full of life and brings immeasurable joy to this home. We love her more than we ever thought possible.

No comments: