Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ryder-4 Months


4 months old. My baby boy is a total fatty!

15 lbs (50th %)
24.5 in (20th %)

He is the sweetest, happiest little baby, and absolutely lights up my life. You just look at him and he can't help but give you the biggest smile you have ever seen. He is incredibly ticklish and giggles whenever you touch his belly. Having his pants put on might be the highlight of his day. It is so cute that sometimes I take them off and put them back on a few times, just to listen to him giggle. 

He continues to be laid back. He naps well in his bed, and sleeps from 6:30/7-6:30/7 with one (sometimes 2) feedings. 

He loves to snuggle and sleeps well in my arms when we are out and about. I recently switched him over to my Beco carrier and he really likes it. 

He still dislikes the car, but not quite so dramatically.

He is a tummy-time master and even rolled over once (just once, so it isn't "official"). Charlotte is definitely his best friend, but any smiling face will do. 

I am one blessed Mama. As Jeremy said, "If I had a dollar for every time you said our kids are so cute, I would be a bazillionair!" 

He is so right.... I must say it 200 times a day.


No comments: