Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Walking Bee

I think she was waiting to turn one before she started walking. Maybe she knew it would break my heart if she did it too soon. Is people pleasing genetic?

Charlotte is officially a toddling little girl. She is choosing two, instead of four appendages now. Though, when in a hurry, she settles for the safer, faster method of crawling.

She had her one year check up! 40th% in both height and weight. Everything looks great.

For Halloween she was the cutest little bumble I ever saw. She hated the entire event. Our church's Fall Festival was Saturday night, and dinner/bedtime, with a million people and way too much candy pulsing through everyone's system.  I've never really seen Charlotte so overwhelmed and unhappy, but this was definitely not her cup of tea. She did manage to find a Reece's cup on the floor and eat half of it (including the foil) before I ruined all her fun. (Don't worry, I let her finish the candy, just took away the wrapper, I'm not completely heartless).

12 Month Check-Up (20 lbs, 4.5 oz, 28.5 inches) 

There's got to be something better than a Graham Cracker around here

Bzzz...


Best Friends and their Bugs

"Ok, you distract them and I'll escape out the back door"

A Bee and her Monkey

1 comment:

Thomas Turner said...

Hi, Charlotte! You looked just great in your Bee outfit!!

I love you,

Grampa