Thursday, June 16, 2011

First Cold

I knew it would happen, I just didn't expect it the first week of nice weather. Charlotte's first cold. Very mild as far as colds go. Just a snotty nose and sore throat (I know because she is constantly trying to clear her throat, which sounds like she is growling at me, which is a viable possibility as well.) She is being such a good sport about it, but how miserable it must be for her. The majority of her life right now involves sucking, and without the ability to breath through your nose, effective sucking is next to impossible.

Despite feeling crummy, she is still her normal happy self. As exhibited by this video.






Who knew having your feet bit off could be so funny.  Having a baby gives you a false sense of your comedic value. If I just spent all my time with Charlotte, I might consider a job as a stand-up comedian.

That second tooth has yet to pop through, but it sure is close.

No comments: