Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall is Coming

I know I never finished my series about our DC adventure, but suffice it to say, we had a great time visiting our brother and sis-in-law, and we can't wait to see them again!

I am making a New Year's resolution a little early this year; I have decided to be more dedicated to this blog. This is a great way to stay in touch with family and friends that are not close by.

So, the first piece of news, as most of you know, I went on the show Wipeout a few weeks ago. I don't know why I though that would be a good idea; nevertheless, there I was, face to face with the Big Balls. For those of you that haven't heard of Wipeout, or haven't had the pleasure of watching it, here is a clip from last season.



The obstacles I completed were new, but you get the idea. I can't discuss how I did on the show, but watch for it next summer and find out for yourself! I had such a great time and plenty of bruises to show for it!

The next piece of news, is very exciting! I am starting my own business! I will be doing in-home demonstrations (think Tupperware and Pampered Chef) educating about, and selling, cloth diapers and babywearing. I will also be selling beautiful, modern, hand-made baby accessories. I am so excited about this new adventure! These are things I have always been passionate about and I can't wait to share them with others. I will be having a launch party in November and I hope you can all make it! For those of you that are not in town, I will also have a website where you can order all of my products. The name of the business is...

So between the business, being a television star, and saving the lives of newborn babies, I keep myself pretty busy. Jeremy is busy as ever training for his December marathon, working on the house, playing music at church, being on staff for High School, and holding down a full time job. Abbey is sad the rain is coming, because that means less park time. Rieber is happy we didn't send him off to a barn in Cottonwood.

1 comment:

Rosetta Borgic said...

I DIDN'T know that you were on wipeout!! Andrew is going to be so excited. Next summer.... geez that is a long ways away. I hope you won. If you didn't I will still enjoy cracking up at you. That show is hilarious.