Tuesday, November 16, 2010

3 Weeks

I cannot believe we have had this little miracle in our family for 3 weeks now. We are so in love with her. Here is an update on her progress:
7 pounds 6 oz (almost gained 1 pound in two weeks)
20 inches long
A little jaundiced still, but all labs are normal, so nothing to worry about
Starting to have more awake time
Recognizing voices and turning head to find them (especially daddy)
Sleeping up to 5 hours at night
Been to church 3 times and thoroughly enjoys it
Loves our morning walks
Still swimming in her newborn clothes
Loving our cloth diapers (Finally! Took a little laundry tweaking to get them working properly)
Not a huge fan of the carseat
Loves to sit in her bouncey chair under the bathroom heater naked

I think that's about it for our updates, she is really the best baby I could have asked for! She is so laid back, really doesn't cry, puts herself to sleep, everything a momma could want!

We left her for one hour last night at my parents so we could go to the gym. It was the first time I had ever been away from her. I cried the whole way to the gym. :) She was of course a very good girl and my parents said they loved watching her.

She got to meet her Uncle Miller as he was passing through Redding on Saturday. They hit it off well :)

We don't go back for another weight check for 6 more weeks, so we will gauge her growth on how well her clothes fit :)

Here are some pictures of the past week... ENJOY!










1 comment:

Thomas Turner said...

My favorite is where she is staring at Uncle Miller's hair!

Thanks,Kel

Papa