Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our Journey in Pictures

Though far from finished, our house has officially become a home! It has been 3 months since we began this journey; time to reflect at how far we have come.

Again, a huge "thank you" to those who have helped make this dream a reality for us.

The front of the house the first day we saw it:



Before: Master Bath



After: Master Bath

Before: Master Bedroom
After: Master Bedroom

Before: Master Bedroom Closet Door


After: Master Bedroom closet door


Before: Kitchen

After: Kitchen



Before: Living Room

After: Living Room




Before: Bedroom #3


After: Temporary "Den"




Before: New Barstool

After: New Barstool



Before: Rieber

After: Rieber
After: Hallway Lights
Before: No A/C


After: Air Conditioning!



A Definite "I told you so" from Jer to me...




Thanks for checking in, we would love for you all to come see the house in person, call anytime!
Also, we have a land line now, the number is 241-2393.

Much Love!

5 comments:

Team Pagan said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! You guys did SUCH a great job!!! Your house looks like a home!! I especially like the before and after shots of Rieber... Definite improvement:)

TLRegan25 said...

OMG Kelly, you are hilarious! I was laughing my butt off reading about your "adventures"! LOL! On a serious note, you two have done an AMAZING job on your home. It is BEAUTIFUL! My mouth was agape the entire time I was looking thru pics! You should be on HGTV!! I can't wait to see it!

the Wildauers said...

I love the stools!! Great fabric! Looking good!!

Dave said...

Ok, so my favorite picture was the last one. You know, the "Jer told me so ...". LOL. I love it. The house is looking great, btw.

Also, thanks for linking my web page in here! I feel so official now :-)

Mikey said...

Wow, your pad looks great! Did you know 440 is revamped as well? James and Liz totally renovated the kitchen and living room area. It actually looks like a "home" than 4 guys living in an apartment.