Sunday, July 28, 2013

Orange and Turquoise Elephant Party

Few things bring me more joy and satisfaction than throwing a party. I love the details, and any excuse to eat cake is good in my book. To battle the depression that comes along with my babies turning one, I drown my sorrows in extravagant party planning. For Ryder's first, I went with an orange and turquoise elephant theme. These colors are HOT this summer, so it was easy to find accessories in the right color. I borrowed my dear friend's Cricut to make a lot of the paper crafts and my life has been changed for good. Like, I can't breathe another day if I don't own a Cricut. After all the planning, crafting, baking, it was so fun to celebrate his precious life with our family and friends. I love seeing my kids so loved by our community. We are blessed beyond measure. And now this boy finally has some trucks and balls and hammers so he can be a real man! 








 












Happy birthday little man! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ridiculously adorable. All of it. I'm pretty sure you should start a business. Happy Birthday Ryder.