Friday, December 12, 2008

So Proud!


I wanted to take a second to publicly congratulate my husband on successfully completing his Master's of Science in Structural Engineering yesterday. I could not be more proud or impressed with him. 5 years of hard work and extreme dedication came to a close yesterday when he successfully presented his Thesis and passed his exam. He never ceases to amaze me: working full time, constantly working on the house, finding time to work with high school students and play on worship team at church, spending time with me and Abbey, and never a word of complaint. He is an amazing work ethic and I am so blessed an honored to be his wife. So congratulations Jeremy, I am so proud of you!

(This isn't actually Abbey and her mom, but I forgot to bring my camera so I don't have any pictures of them playing together)


In other news, I had some things I had to take care of in Davis yesterday also so I was planning on going with him. My mom had offered to come over and let Abbey out of her crate and feed her her dinner and play with her, but I was still feeling horrible about leaving her for 8 hours in her crate. We have remained in contact with the wonderful family that bred Abbey (and her 5 siblings)and found out they were puppy-sitting her sister for the week. They had asked if Abbey would like to come over and play and it just worked out perfectly! We were able to drop her off at their hosue on our way out of town with easy hearts knowing that she was safe and having fun. I didn't spend the whole afternoon worrying about her because I knew she was having a blast. Boy was I right! When we got there to pick her up around 9:30, she was so tired she couldn't even keep her eyes open! When we got home, I took her out to go potty and she wouldn't even stand up. It is now 8:30 and she is still fast asleep! I know she played hard and had so much fun!

Thank you Espy's for taking such good care of our baby!!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Your welcome for watching Abbey, it was a blast. I'll send you the pictures tonight. Congrats to Jeremy on his degree!

the Wildauers said...

We are so very excited for Jer too!! He is an awesome guy! (And a great cousin!!)

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心